| Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Praise God! It was reported that a typhoon was on its way to the area where I'm staying sobz i was so so scared..... though they told me its only a small one I got worried as I've never experienced it in my life =_( I prayed real hard and got back to the dormitory early =) lalalala hehe praise to our Almighty God hehe the typhoon went off course and did not hit my area wahaha =) I was a bit disappointed though haha coz I'm pretty curious how it'll look like haha but yeah really thank God that it didn't hit us hehe =)
*************************
Created at 8:06 AM
*************************
|
|
Profile
Name: Carol Ivy Lim
Age: 21
Currently having my internship in japan....
Loves
God
My faimily
My friends
You Loathes
Toufu
Alcohol
Bugs
Express
Archieve
August 2006[x] September 2006[x] October 2006[x]
|
|